Monday, September 29, 2014

Blur

Blur Me

Blur changes everything in a picture from the focus to the meaning. and I loved experimenting but I think this is the hardest type of photography. 
I loved the blur. It changed the focus of this picture and now it seems different and much more interesting than the original because the picture changed focus. This picture was naturally a raw image I didn't rally like it. I then used  the blur feature on gimp and caused it to blur the outer side of the image and all of a sudden it looked better. I also enhanced the colors using  a color filter. I love how this picture turned out after editing.
I found it difficult to get a natural blur that didn't look really bad but intentional and beautiful. For some reason this picture reminds me of a mermaids tail. Maybe its because I'm a fantasy freak :) I used a color filter on the camera that enhanced orange and asked my friend to move her hand. Although the ISO speed was really low I couldn't get a natural blur  i took this picture tons of times but it wouldn't blur perfectly. This picture was an accident but a good one. Later I enhanced the orange saturation to make it seem like a mermaid tail rather than a hand moving really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment