Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Texture

I think the reason why I loved this picture is because there are so many different shades of colors all in one picture that match together and still show texture. Clothes internationally is different and but I feel like color and texture brings it all together. This image was naturally raw but I used a color enhancer to bring out more color. I cropped the picture so that it would capture the color perfectly and also so it would be balanced.

The ICS track has been run on and worn out but everyone still uses it. I love the mix of black and red and how the contrast brings out the other feature of this photo. I love the blur at the top it makes it seem textured but different. I used a red filter on gimp to make the track more vibrant. I also used gimp to add more contrast.
I love this picture of tree bark. I saw the school tree  and just saw this part jutting out of the tree. I took the picture and happened to get this perfect angle after editing out the rest of the background. This picture just highlighted the beauty and texture in nature. I cropped this picture endlessly to capture this specific spot perfectly I used saturation and color enhancer to make the picture more vibrant.

I love the paint peeling on our school fence. To me the flaking paint represents the memories and how long we have been there. Plus the texture is really cool. This picture is raw the only thing  I edited was the contrast so the green would be brought out more.

The best part of this picture is its a close up of moss and you wouldn't think it would turn out well but when you get a close up it picks out the details. My favorite part of this picture is the top center corner how th moss swishes is just so cool again capturing the beauty in nature. This picture was taken in macro mode. I cropped the moss out to capture the top corner perfectly I also added more contrast.

I took this textured picture simply because the black holes remind me of cat paws.Although I hate cats I'm fascinated with the outline of their paws and I thought the purple background gave it the perfect balance of texture and shape. This picture was also taken in macro mode. I edited this picture mostly using Gimp. I added contrast to bring out the purple and cropped the picture to capture the perfect shade of purple that wasn't overexposed or underexposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment