Macro
I don't know exactly why I love macro maybe its because of capturing the detail or because I'm really good at it and because I love how it captures nature.
 |
| I love the nature captured in this picture. The focus on the flower makes it different. There's the grassy background which is naturally blurred and the the details in the center of the flower which make it awesome. Plus it just shows the beauty of nature. I took this picture in macro mode from an angle that would capture the middle of the flower. I took the picture while the lens was basically on top of the flower and took it multiple times to capture the grassy background and the flower perfectly. |
 |
| I took this picture because a part of my belt broke off and it happened to fall in this exact position. It reminded me of cuffs. I searched for the perfect background that would highlight the silver cuffs. Weather consciously or not at the time we happened to be learning about the enlightenment in school. I saw this picture and thought about the freedom we have and how its always threatened. I took this picture from a ground up angle I didn't use any camera filters. |Later on gimp I enhanced the red so it would contrast and bring out the silver. |
No comments:
Post a Comment