Portraits
By Wedu
From your friends faces to a picture that tells a story portraits seem to be the hardest photography around.
The smile on my sports buddy portrays a story on its own. Why was she smiling? What did she just find out? I didn't originally take this photo in a sepia tone but after messing around on gimp I finally tried a sepia tone and it helped portray the mood in this picture. I liked how it enhanced the color of her hair ad that balanced out the picture.
I asked my friend to look down because I wanted her too. But this picture made me just realize why one picture is worth a thousand words. She seems sad and the black and white contrast seems to bring out the emotion even more. I used the black and white filter with a sunny day filter and a 600 ISO. The slow speed helped me capture the light and the dark. I used a filter on gimp to make the picture contrast and appear black and white rather than grayish.
No comments:
Post a Comment